• Anton_Gorbachev
    помощь
    Anton_Gorbachev
    в друзья
    в контакты
    С нами с 12 мар 2011
    12 мар 2011, 11:12
    сообщить модератору
    Возможно ли приезжим найти работу (водитель, строитель...) и недорогое жильё ?
    Стоит ли переезжать из Украины ?
  • Gena
    помощь
    Gena
    в друзья
    в контакты
    С нами с 21 ноя 2009
    12 мар 2011, 12:04
    сообщить модератору
    Anton_Gorbachev 12 марта в 10:12:Возможно ли приезжим найти работу (водитель, строитель...) и недорогое жильё ?
    Стоит ли переезжать из Украины ?

А куда переезжать то?
  • NedSkye
    помощь
    NedSkye
    в друзья
    в контакты
    С нами с 19 авг 2010
    12 мар 2011, 14:59
    сообщить модератору
    я так понимаю, что человек хочет на наш север.
  • Anton_Gorbachev
    помощь
    Anton_Gorbachev
    в друзья
    в контакты
    С нами с 12 мар 2011
    12 мар 2011, 16:19
    сообщить модератору
    в верхнетуломский или кола или мурмаши- где есть работа и можно купить жилье.
  • fORTUNA
    помощь
    fORTUNA
    в друзья
    в контакты
    С нами с 15 сен 2010
    12 мар 2011, 19:08
    сообщить модератору
    Anton_Gorbachev 12 марта в 16:19:в верхнетуломский или кола или мурмаши- где есть работа и можно купить жилье.

Из Колы,Мурмашей,и Верхнетуломского народ ездит на работу в Мурманск, цены на жилье значительно ниже чем в Мурманске.А насчет работы-затрудняюсь сказать,но наверно ,найдете,объявления часто виижу ищут,и строителей и продавцов в строит.магазин
  • Anton_Gorbachev
    помощь
    Anton_Gorbachev
    в друзья
    в контакты
    С нами с 12 мар 2011
    13 мар 2011, 08:16
    сообщить модератору
    Смотрел в Мурманских газетах вакансии и зарплаты -это стартовые ставки или уже с коэффициентом?
  • fORTUNA
    помощь
    fORTUNA
    в друзья
    в контакты
    С нами с 15 сен 2010
    13 мар 2011, 15:59
    сообщить модератору
    Забудьте про полярки и коэффициенты,это все осталось в СССР и возможно у бюджетников. Сейчас частные предприятия предлагают сумму денег которую будешь получать в итоге и все.
  • KHANJEE
    помощь
    KHANJEE
    в друзья
    в контакты
    С нами с 3 мая
    25 мая, 12:44
    сообщить модератору
    Hey, you used to write fantastic, but the last several posts have been kinda boring… I miss your tremendous writings. Past few posts are just a little out of track! come on! kiu.ac.ug
  • KHANJEE
    помощь
    KHANJEE
    в друзья
    в контакты
    С нами с 3 мая
    27 мая, 15:45
    сообщить модератору
    One important thing is that when you’re searching for a student loan you may find that you’ll want a cosigner. There are many scenarios where this is correct because you could find that you do not have a past credit score so the loan provider will require that you’ve got someone cosign the credit for you. Good post. vin777bb.com
  • KHANJEE
    помощь
    KHANJEE
    в друзья
    в контакты
    С нами с 3 мая
    28 мая, 13:05
    сообщить модератору
    I needed to write you that little bit of remark to help give many thanks once again with your striking solutions you’ve featured on this website. It was certainly extremely open-handed of you to grant publicly what exactly most people would have made available as an e-book to generate some profit for themselves, specifically seeing that you could have done it if you considered necessary. Those solutions in addition acted like a fantastic way to realize that some people have similar interest similar to mine to know good deal more related to this condition. I am certain there are some more enjoyable moments ahead for individuals who scan through your site. relaxing massage center
  • KHANJEE
    помощь
    KHANJEE
    в друзья
    в контакты
    С нами с 3 мая
    30 мая, 09:45
    сообщить модератору
    I really like the many articles or blog posts, I actually beloved, I need guidance relating to this, for the reason that it's beneficial., With thanks with regards to dealing with. MarketSlot
  • KHANJEE
    помощь
    KHANJEE
    в друзья
    в контакты
    С нами с 3 мая
    30 мая, 16:04
    сообщить модератору
    Wow, excellent post. I'd like to draft like this too — taking time and real hard work to make a great article. This post has encouraged me to write some posts that I am going to write soon. Buy Spotify Plays
  • napodek
    помощь
    napodek
    в друзья
    в контакты
    С нами с 29 мая
    1 июн, 08:03
    сообщить модератору
    Thanks for making the honest attempt to speak about this. I believe very robust approximately it and want to read more. If it’s OK, as you gain more in depth wisdom, would you thoughts adding extra articles similar to this one with additional information? It might be extremely useful and useful for me and my friends. [url=savzz.co.uk/]Markdown vouchers[/url]
  • napodek
    помощь
    napodek
    в друзья
    в контакты
    С нами с 29 мая
    1 июн, 08:33
    сообщить модератору
    Nice site, nice and easy on the eyes and great content too. Do you need many drafts to make a post? [url=hitechwork.com/how-to-block-s… Showing Same Videos[/url]
  • napodek
    помощь
    napodek
    в друзья
    в контакты
    С нами с 29 мая
    1 июн, 09:39
    сообщить модератору
    Aw, this was a really nice post. In thought I would like to place in writing in this way moreover – taking time and actual effort to create a very good article… but what / things I say… I procrastinate alot and also no indicates apparently get something done. Freeze dried jolly ranchers

Зарегистрируйтесь и сможете ответить на эту тему.

Наверх